- Membership in the Imperial Court Of Iowa is open to any resident of the State of Iowa.
- The Imperial Court of Iowa will not discriminate against any person because of age, race, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, gender identification and expression, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Membership entitles you to be recognized as a member in good standing.
- By-Laws, SOP's & Ancillary documents are available in the About Us Menu under Our Documents.
- Membership dues: $20 per reign year (A full reign year is sunrises the morning following coronation to sunrise the morning after the following coronation.)
To become a member, complete the application in full and click the SUBMIT button. After you submit, you will need to come back to this page and Select the MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT button to pay if you are not mailing. Upon paying for membership you are agreeing to abide by all ICIA, Inc SOPs.
Payment of Membership dues can be paid for by clicking on the "Membership Payment" button or you can mail it to Imperial Court of Iowa, Inc., P.O. Box 1491, Des Moines, IA 50305-1491.
If you have any questions pertaining to membership to I.C.I.A please feel free to email our Membership Board member at email@example.com.
Becoming a Member of The Imperial Court of Iowa